I like soccer very much. So, I'm interested in this book when I find this. This story is very short. But, if you like soccer, you could enough to enjoy this short story. Then, I'll introduce a little about this story. This man is not only a famous soccer player. He knows ....., he writes...... and he works for..... . Do you want to know some parts of .... ? Do you want to read this? Let's go the library:-DOctober 24, 2006
Book-3: PELE
I like soccer very much. So, I'm interested in this book when I find this. This story is very short. But, if you like soccer, you could enough to enjoy this short story. Then, I'll introduce a little about this story. This man is not only a famous soccer player. He knows ....., he writes...... and he works for..... . Do you want to know some parts of .... ? Do you want to read this? Let's go the library:-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I feel so much suspense! I have to go to the library!
Why do you change your blog's back color?? Is your blood color blue (^-^;)??
Hello! My name is mizu.
anice to meet you (^ ^).
I like soccer very much too!!
And I read it!!
PELE's story is great☆
rick>
Haha:-D Thank you!
erikan>
No! Are you kidding? My blood color is B color! Haha!
mizu's diary>
Hi! Nice to meet you too:-D
Oh! Really? Yes!
I see! He is so great!!
Post a Comment